An infographic is defined as a “graphic visual representation of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly.” (Wikipedia)
Infographics are a great way to convey information that might be hard to understand, less interesting, or difficult to explain with words. What else are infographics great for? Getting links back to your website (yay, SEO!) and driving likes, comments and shares on social media. So whether you are seeking to grow your own knowledge, or grow your traffic and social reach numbers, look to the humble infographic.
Below you’ll find a collection of the small business infographics we’ve created and featured on the Webs Blog that we hope you’ll helpful for your small business marketing efforts.
- If you’d like to make an infographic to share with site visitors and social media followers, Hubspot offers some useful infographic templates to help you get started.
- Learn about recent trends and how you can adapt your website to stay on stop of changes: Website Design Trends: How To Stay Current in 2013
- Considering your options for creating a small business website? Check out Building A Website: Do It Yourself or Hire a Pro?
- Advice for on of the most important steps in creating your brand: Naming Your Business: How To Set Yourself Up For Success
- A company’s USP is what sets it apart from the competition. Have you identified yours? Branding Series: Finding Your Company’s Unique Selling Proposition
- Get your website ready for the holidays: Is Your Website Ready For A Record Holiday Season?
- Branding is key to the success or failure of any business: 6 Steps To Successfully Branding Your Small Business
- Marketing trends have moved dramatically toward inbound marketing recently, but it’s always good to do a little of both: Something Old, Something New: Balancing Your Marketing Mix
- Whether you’re just starting out or thinking about taking things to the next level, here are the 7 Most Common Financing Sources for Business Financing
- Eyetracking studies are not only fascinating, they can be very useful for planning the layout of a successful website: The Power of a First Impression
- Curious about how Webs got its start? Learn the story behind The Mokhtarzada brothers’ vision in The History of Webs
- Looking to work smarter not harder? Check out these Time Management Tips for Small Business Owners
- Find tools that can help you be more productive (and happier) in running your small business. Learn what to put in Your Small Business Toolkit